Wednesday 10 November 2010

Garageband task

As a task alongside our Bomb plot project, we were asked to compose a small soundtrack in the music program called garageband. As the subject matter of our short film was quite serious, I felt that I required quite a heavy and distorted sound. I searched the many samples of different music available in GarageBand and eventually came up with this:


This is my soundtrack. I copied this audio file from my account on divshare

Here is an image of the basic Garageband layout:

As you can see, The program is quite intricate. The right-hand side shows a range of different musical styles such as Rock/Blues, Jazz and different instruments such as Drums and Guitars. The centre shows my audio track and and the left-hand side shows the different interlacing instruments that I have put together.

Below is another image, this time of my complete audio track, just before exporting:



No comments:

Post a Comment